You will lead our DataOps practice, taking Clustermarket from basic reporting into an insight-driven company. During this time, you will be supported by an experienced Product Owner and the rest of our ambitious team. If you are a motivated data oriented person and are looking to make an immediate impact at an exciting startup, please get in touch!
- Leverage a combination of statistical techniques and SQL queries to produce meaningful insights into the behavior of our users - keeping reliability, performance, scalability, security and automation in mind.
- Perform various ad-hoc technical tasks in collecting, cleaning, but mostly evaluating and visualizing important product and business insights.
- Use Zoho Analytics, Google Analytics, Hotjar and PostgreSQL databases to present information to our product, sales, marketing and management teams.
- Lead by example to strengthen data driven decision making in our company culture.
- Work closely with the engineering team to advocate best practices and ensure the engineers capture and produce high quality data.
Required skills & qualifications:
- You have 3–5 years of experience working in SQL preferably PostgreSQL to write efficient SQL queries
- You have min 3 years of experience with BI/Data Viz tools such as Tableau, Zoho Analytics or Google Data Studio
- You have advanced knowledge in product analytics platforms, especially Google Analytics
- Familiar with Python (or other languages) to further manipulate the data inside your workbench
- You have an obsession with finding meaningful clues from large data sets. To do this you are able to work top-down; starting with important business/user questions and finding the right data and tools to answer them in a scalable, forward-compatible way
- You are an empathetic team player, motivated to bring out the most of everyone’s work for a common goal
- Taking ownership and responsibility is a must-have mindset
Optional skills & qualifications:
- Experience with data warehousing and data pipelines
- Used a graph database or are familiar with its applications
- Master’s degree in Big Data, Computer Science, ML/AI or Statistics
Clustermarket welcomes everyone. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or marital status. We currently have a ⅔ male + ⅓ female team we would like to equilibrate, representing 9 different countries. We believe every team member enriches each other by broadening our ways of thinking.